Friday, July 18, 2008

im back!!!

HEY FELLOW BLOGGERS !!!


As you all know..I'M BACK!!! Sorry i haven't been updating this in a while. Anywho... I have SO much to tell you!!! I went to Niagara last July 5Th and 6Th. It was Amazing!! I was with my family and we crashed at Hampton's Inn. Their breakfast was SO good. But anyways we went down Clifton hill and we rode on the Ferris Wheel and we saw the US and the Falls at night and it was breath taking. I obviously missed Darryl. BUT! i bought him an Oscar Trophy at the store and it had a plaque on it saying "BEST BOYFRIEND" and i also got him a bottle opener key chain. But that fag broke it already. GRR!. anyways... i bought two pairs of shoes from AE. and it only came up to 22 dollars! yay! love it! so anyways we got back to Mississauga. Then the next day Darryl picked me up after his work and took me to Apricot tree. So that my starting week of was JULY!!

The weekend after, Darryl took me to Imperial on a Friday, and we got into another heated argument, then we met up with Joce, Marv and Brandon and we headed over at Timmies, and we were there till 12:00AM. Then we all went home. Saturday, My family had a fam jam at my house and all my tita's and tito's came over. My brother, Marvin, Nikki, Joce, Darryl, and I were playing poker. there was alot of food..GOOD FOOOD. Everyone left at 11:00 but Darryl left at 2:00. yay!!! we played video games and made fun of each other and laughed till our lungs had no more oxygen an then he went home.

So lately, I've been working out! I know what a shocker! i've been running on the treadmill, pushups, stretches, working on the bow-flex, weights, and sit ups! and right now my body is soo sore!! ughh...

OH AND THANK GOD THIS WEEK IS ENDING!!! DARK KNIGHT AND RIBFEST THIS FRIDAY, SAT, AND SUNDAY! YEEEEE!!!




0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0