Thursday, September 18, 2008

Finally

So, a lot of things have changed since I last wrote my blog here. First off, My Mom passed away last August 11, 2008. And this Friday is going to be the 40th day that we pray for her, so theres going to be a party. I miss my mom soo much. It's been a long time since. I really do miss her.


So i decided to check out facebook and i found my livejournal link! O M G old memories. That's when i was still with my 3yr. ex boyfriend. And i had some pretty bad entries. I was always mad at him and such... I'm just so thankful that I'm SO out of a bad relationship and into a new and loving relationship with Darryl. But not all the entries were about him. It was also about School and work and my girls. I miss those days sometimes minus the EX. I just miss those days when i used to be skinny and blah blah blahhh...


Well, in 2 days it's going to be mine and Darryl's 7 MONTHS!!!! yay!!
but I'm going to Oshawa to visit him tomorrow!! Can't wait! I miss him and knowing he doesn't live in sauga only on Friday and the weekends makes me sad. I hate that i have to wait till Friday sometimes! I love our relationship, it's laid back, funny, and just sweet.



AND AND AND IT'S MY DADDY'S 46TH BDAY!!!!!! WAHOOOO GO DAD!!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0