Dear Santa,
I've been pretty good this year.. I guess. But could you please stuff my stalkings with Money please. Because I'm pretty broke and in order to enjoy the season of giving, i need money to buy my family and friends presents. But you could also give my friends money, so we can go out and not have to worry about not having money. I know it's greedy, but no ones perfect =). Oh! and could you please sprinkle some of your magical dust on my friends and family for good health, love and happiness, and a little on me too. Thank you. As you also know that this is the first Christmas without my Mom. Could you please tell my mom that My Family and I miss her and we found all her goodies stash =) tell her I said thank you and Merry Christmas, we love you always. And one more thing Santa, I hope that you keep Darryl and his Mom safe for their trip to the Philippines. AND! One last thing I promise! Make us win the lottery so that my dad doesn't have to struggle working hard for the family.
PS. I hope you can help me make 2009 another BEST year!
Love Always
Friday, December 19, 2008
Dear Santa.
Posted by jlove at 1:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment