hello! i know im late with my blog entry about yesterday. So,here goes..friday was so boring, i didnt do much except for give my sister a makeover for her semi-formal. I gave her extensions and did her make up and all that jazz. She looked really good coz' she looked like shit before! haha jks. The youtube videos helped!
I was getting bored after my sister left, so i decided to go to diandra's house to pick up the Twilight book and return her Tuesdays with Morrie. I seriously need to buy that book to complete my collection of Mitch Albom Books. I saw Maxi (Diandra's pup), shes a cutie! she was soo hyper when i saw her. I also introduced her to the touch my body korean boy! haha! we died!
and we also watched Tae Yang again.
and so this concludes my boring Friday.
I might have to cancel my date with Cassie coz' i don't think Im getting paid anytime soon.
I can see that im going to be one of those last minute christmas gift buyers.
Well i got work tomorrow at 3-10pm! with Anne and Liz! yay!
P.S. the little image at the bottom ( i copied from di!) thanx di! ur just so smart!
goodnight!
Saturday, December 6, 2008
late...still it continues
Posted by jlove at 3:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh i love the little kissy lips signature! SO SEXY!!!
thanks for the special mention. i feel so special :) Haha
check my new entry! it's about shiet. haha
Post a Comment