Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Make me up, make up

I really want to start my love for makeup! So here are a few things on my wish list
Most of the products are from Sephora.





Bare Escentuals Primer kit (limited time only at Sephora for 18 dollars or more.)

This is a primer. Primers are whats smooths your face before applying your foundation or eye shadow! Eye primers are good for oily creased eyes, it helps your eye shadow stay on longer. Specially when you go clubbing, you get sweaty and your make up starts rubbing off. But, you don't have to worry when you have a primer on.
I also heard that the two faced primer insurance is good as well as the Urban Decay primer potion.




1.Almay truly lasting colour ($13-15)
2.Almay Clear complexion Liquid($13-15)
3.Studio Fix Fluid form Mac($25-30)

I don't know about you but my skin isn't flawless. But every girl needs two different foundation to get your perfect shade! Right now I'm using the Almay Clear complexion liquid, and I'm dying to get my hands on the studio fix fluid foundation by mac. People have raved about it, so i would love to try it. I like almay because its natural with vitamins that help your skin glow.



1.Mac 109 brush ($32.00)
2.Mac 187 Duo Fibre($42.00)

The first brush is a contouring brush more for bronzers and stuff. But, my favourite youtube guru fafinettex3 says it's one of the best foundation brush due to it's small angle, it doesn't streak and it fits on the t-zone. The second brush is good for foundation as well but i would use it to blend out my bronzed contouring line for the cheekbones.



1.Make up forever: Medium to dark concealer($36)
2.Make up forever: Light to Fair concealer($36)

Concealers are a big component for the whole flawless look. One of my favourite concealers are the physicians formula duo and the Make up forever. I recommend that you buy a concealer with the colour orange and green in it. Green cancels out the redness in your face and orange cancels out the blue which is most likely your dark circles.After putting on your foundation, thats when you put your concealer, i think the best tool to use are your finger tips, just make sure you wash your hands. The reason for putting your concealer on top of your foundation is because you can see where you need to cover up. If you still have redness put on your green concealer, if you see that your have dark circles then you apply your orange concealer. After doing so, apply a skin coloured concealer thats 2 shades lighter than your skin tone. This application conceals the colour that you've put on and helps brighten up your eyes as well. Next product is a critical step.



1.Bare Escentuals mineral kit ($60)

I choose this product because i like the light weight texture of this make up. It buffs out the cakey look and it finishes your whole make up routine.



1.Nars Duo Blush and Bronzer ($37)

I would use the Bronzer first to contour my cheeckbones. I really wouldnt recomment using the blush on the apples of your cheeck if you have a chubby face like me. It's more for ladies that have longer faces. Only because if your put blush on your cheeckbones it makes you look plump and rounder. I would recomment contouring close to your ear, weeping forward LIGHTYLY. then blending it in. and a little touch of blush just above it to give you that wake up look. Another trick is putting bronzer under your chin, where you can normally see your double chin, when you put bronzer there it hides the flaw of a double chin. If you want a smaller nose... contour it on the left and right side and not in the middle of your nose. your would have to highlight the middle of your nose to give it that small nose effect using a light loose powder shade. Make sure to blend out your bronzer on your nose and lower chin to give you that natural effect.





1.Sephora Brand Long Lasting Eye Liner ($10)
2.Stila Eyes & Shine Smudge Pot Trio Gel Eyeliner ($70 Value)($32)
3.L'oreal Volume shocking Mascara ($9)

After finishing your eye make up with your favourite eyeshadow, I would use any liquid eye liner. But, if your not comfortable with liquid eye liner try using smudge pots or pencil eyeliner. Anything is great. I would recommend curling your eyelashes first before applying your mascarra. The mascarra that worked for me and i've been using it for almost a year now is L'oreal volume shocking mascara. It's amazing! But feel free to use anything.


There you have it...my make up wishlist. =D

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0