Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm feeling down...

I feel really sad today =(. I don't know why. It feels like I haven't accomplish much in my life. I hate it soo much! And the fact that I don't even do anything about makes it even more worst! I really do hate it. I'm going to fix this room in a minute, because i feel very distorted and all over the place when my room is messy! I hate it.I have to do SO much in one day! and it's a very pretty day as well, i just wanna get out and have fun! *sigh...
I hate it when people tell you something and you get excited about it and it never happens, they just say it for the hell of it.
I also hate how you loose contact of certain people because they're to busy to even call you for five minutes just to say "hi".
I also hate people that don't have a clue when enough is enough or it's DUNZO! like shit, get the fuckin hint already Mann.
I also hate people borrowing my stuff without asking me, like is it so hard just to ask, well unless i turn you down then that sucks for you other than that just ask!
I also hate when people intrude, like stop disturbing!! come back some other time!
I also hate when people smell! like holy shit! can't you afford to buy soap and shampoo?!?! that happens a lot at shoppers and i always have to freshen the air with the air freshener and fan!
I also hate rude people. Like when a person says something as a joke, and the other person jokes by saying a really harsh word, that just pisses me off, or think before u say something, and don't try to make conversations with me if your just going to give me a rude response! I will really hate you for that.

Trust me i really hate on a lot of things but you won't even know it. I'm the total opposite. Yes, i do hide my emotions in and I will be plastic towards you... I hate plastics too but hey that's the only way you can really get through the day and just let it out later.


IM ON AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER!!!! OR MORE LIKE A BITCH-COASTER!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't be sad babe, i love you =)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0