So I'm back and don't mind my last log I was going thorugh my end of the month PMS-ing!!! hahahaha! But anywho, I have to sleep soon because i have to drop my brother sister to Summer school! eyw! i hate summer school! Tomorrow is going to be a busy day! why?! because I'm going to start packing for Niagara! I'm SO excited! I have to buy Darryl his bottle opener key chain. Well, i hope me and my dad goes gambling! I really want too!!! ahhhhhhh!! money money money MONEY! I'm just going to do the regular slots. I have to look for hotels anyway. so SEE YAH LATER!
PS. sorry this is such a short note.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
My head is spinning!
Posted by jlove at 1:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you're at niagara??? i went there on monday! =) weee how long are you staying?
i haven't written in my blog for like a week! but i will now! :)
babe i know there's something else other than that bottle opener keychain that i want u to get me but i forgot what it is, shoot LOL, i'll try and remember haha anyways, love u!
Post a Comment