Monday, December 1, 2008

1st day

So im back at Shoppers Drug Mart. But, I work at Clayhill. much bigger store and more things to remember. I'm familiar with everything but im so not familiar with the stupid blue machine, im getting the hang of it. I need to work on the blue machine, closing, and i guess thats it. The poeple are good..and im working with Anne on Saturday, hopefully Liz too. I miss them so much. BUT CHANGE IS GOOD!

So something weird hasd been going on lately, first off i accidentally deleted a message off my voicemail and it was for me thining it was calvin klein. i didnt want to get hired by calvin klein, only because it was a seasonal job as for Shoppers drug mart it a permanent job. So back to the phone calls and messages... yes, i was at work today and My dad said someone called fir me and my sister picked up but didnt ask who it was, so my dad called back and....the number does not exsist!!!
weeeiiirddd....

and shit! I missed The Hills.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0