Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Heart ATTACK!

So, i had the longest shift ever..well not that long. It was 7 hours. LOL!
Anyways, So it was 10:00pm and I had to tender off, i counted all my money and lotto, it was perfect! My Report prints off saying I'm missing $49.90!! I was panicking! My supervisor checked the safe, i re-counted everything, and everything was perfect! So here I am sweating and biting my lips! I decided to check my till to see if I left anything else...AND I FOUND IT!! i found a 50 dollar bill!!!! OH MY GOSH! I usually put all my 20s, 50s, and 100s under my till so that "scam artists" wont see that i have a lot of money. Good thing i found it! so I checked my report and I was 10 cents over! HA!

It was hella busy today! but thank god I'm not working tomorrow, coz' i heard the President of the Head office is coming to visit. ha ha ha! I have to finish Twilight, I have to buy presents, and i don't know! I'm so unorganized right now.

1 comments:

DC said...

hi babe you're so gay. but i like reading about you're daily life it's amusing =P. i'll see you in a couple days. love you!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0