Hellow Everybody! Well I went to work yesterday from 5-10 and i wave work today from 3-10. ahhh. Anyways, Clayhill got in shit with Head office because they were messy on Front Cash. I knew it! It was So Messy compared to Westdale Mall.. Sure the floor of Westdale is dirty but it's not messy, it's actually very clean and organized! So i had to clean the whole front cash and get rid of all the Chocolates and faceevery single thing in Front of the cash!!! What a biitch! but i made it soo clean! you dont even understand!
I have to work tomorrow and thursday!!!!! I hate this Thursday comming up! why?!!? coz' it's Seniors day! shiit! i hate the Seniors! they're soo slow! but oh well... we'll see!
Then Darryl comes home on Saturday but i dont get to see him till Sunday or Monday!
I have to do a lot of Christmas Shopping! ahhhh! im not even going to spend my money anytime soon until i finish my Christmas Shopping! 
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Typical day
Posted by jlove at 1:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
joyce you're so mean for hating seniors!!! haha
omg i have my first exam tmrw. wish me luck. i feel a bit sick, i just hope it doesn't get worse!!!
btw, how come your tagboard thing doesn't work?
you always get sick when theres a test comming up! stop faking!!! haha! and i dont hat seniors they're just very annoying. LOL!
ohhh noo! my tagboard dosent work?!?! it works for me... k i have to change it then...dammit!
Post a Comment